Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Wedding



I'm not talking about 'The Wedding" soap opera every night...i'm referring to the real wedding - tying the knot and starting a new life with the one you love. How exciting is that? For some people, they think of it as a fairy tale, a happily ever after kind of ending. But for others, it's like a nightmare - a living hell that they want to get out of.



Come on, let's face it, not all marriage lasts forever - not these days. But it still depends on the two persons involved, on how they truly love each other and how they will tackle the obstacles, the ups and downs of a married life. It's all up to them how they can handle the their relationship and how far they could go to keep it strong and long-lasting.

What is your dream wedding? What are your insights on marriage and are you ready to face the consequences it'll bring you?

Email me your answers and i will publish it on my blog.
tampon.mails@yahoo.com

Don't forget to leave your blog/website address for credits. Thanks!


Reader's Response:

from greyz.mari

Ideally, marriage is a lifetime commitment and something that no one should destroy but in the real world, it doesn't work that way. It's about two completely different people deciding to spend the rest of their lives together. And when differences comes in they should really try hard to work them out. It's about accepting your partner's strengths and weaknesses but still encouraging each other to grow.


from Anonymous

Marriage/Love is a decision. It should be something that should be thought about a million times. One can never really say that he/she is ready for it until you are really there. So you should really be sure that you want to spend the rest of your life with that person. You should be willing to take her for what she is and don't ever try to change her. Marriage will not always be smooth sailing.


from anne

My dream wedding is beach wedding with my family and friends. The sun, skies and sea as my witness when I say I do to my one true love, to my life.
For me marriage is a bond that will keep two people together, a lifetime commitment. It something that is permanent.

Just what old people say:
"Hindi sya isang mainit na kanin na pwede mong iluwa pag napaso ka."


from
boleyn girl

To be honest, i'm already at the marrying age, but i don't see myself getting married. Maybe i'm scared of being attached to someone forever. I can't even tell if i will be in-love forever. Things change...people change. It scares me that one day, i'll wake up and the love is gone. Marriage might be a fairy tales for others, but not on my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me: